We Provide Commercial Insurance in Tulsa, OK.
Every business needs insurance to cover its property, services, and employees. Learn how InSource Insurance Group can help keep your Tulsa business safe with comprehensive commercial insurance solutions.
Tulsa is the headquarters for many businesses in manufacturing, aerospace, telecommunications, and energy. In addition to standard business risks, companies in Tulsa need coverage against tornadoes—the area gets hit by an average of three per year. Though the chances are good that your business will never see the effects of a tornado, you shouldn’t skip out on coverage. The financial repercussions of a single unexpected incident could wipe your business off the map.
An unfortunate side effect of Tulsa’s tornado risk is high average costs for auto insurance. Because insurance companies spend more on claim payouts after natural disasters, they charge higher rates in states with frequent tornadoes. There are also more uninsured motorists in Oklahoma than most states, so insurance companies offset high property damage and liability payouts with steep premiums. Cheap car insurance is hard to come by in Tulsa, but choosing a great insurance agency can help.
Though Tulsa is home to a variety of businesses, it was known as the “Oil Capital of the World” for the first half of the 20th century and remains a hub for prominent oil and gas companies. If you are one of many oil and gas business owners located in Tulsa, you need comprehensive business insurance. A simple general liability policy isn’t enough to cover the complex risks your business faces. Luckily, there are specialized insurance programs for the oil and gas industry that provide coverage for various industry risks.
If you’re looking for the best insurance in Tulsa, OK, look no further than InSource. Our insurance experts have over 80 years of experience protecting businesses in the oil and gas industry throughout Texas and Oklahoma. We understand how important it is to get your business back on its feet after an unexpected accident or natural disaster.
InSource provides a variety of commercial insurance policies for businesses in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma. We compare quotes from top insurance companies to give you the best insurance options for property, liability, auto, workers compensation, and more.
- Property insurance: Property insurance covers damage to your company’s physical assets. In Tulsa, a tornado can strike at any moment and damage your building and its contents. With commercial property insurance, you can ensure a tornado doesn’t cause irreparable damage to your finances too.
- General liability coverage: If a customer gets hurt on your premises or you cause damage to their property during your work, they can sue you for damages. A single lawsuit can be devastating for small businesses. General liability insurance pays for lawsuit costs and settlements.
- Auto insurance: If your employees operate a company or personal vehicle while on the clock, your business is liable for property damage and bodily injury during a car accident. In Tulsa, tornadoes and uninsured drivers are two big concerns—auto insurance covers you against both.
In addition to the standard property, liability, and auto coverages, oil and gas companies need specialty insurance coverages for occupational risks. InSource offers four types of specialized oil and gas policies to keep your business safe.
- Control of well: If you experience a blowout, a control of well policy covers the costs associated with regaining control of a well, restoring well function, and cleaning up pollution.
- Oil and gas lease property: Oil and gas equipment is expensive. If you suffer an equipment loss, an oil and gas lease property policy helps cover the costs to restore and repair your property.
- Rig and hull insurance: If you damage your oil rig or hull during the course of your work, rig and hull insurance will pay for damages and repairs.
- Riggers insurance: Oil contractors sometimes transport heavy equipment that belongs to others. If a contractor causes accidental damage to equipment in your care, riggers insurance will cover damages.
Whether you’re in energy, manufacturing, or communications, your Tulsa business should be prepared for an unforeseen accident or lawsuit. InSource Insurance Group decades of experience providing coverage to the south central region. Contact us today to learn more about our insurance solutions for your industry.
Protect your business with the right insurance through InSource Insurance Group.